There are many ways to honour the memory of someone you have loved after they have died. For more traditional memorials please see the section about our memorial masons department.
There are many other options including the following:
- A memorial bench or seat (check with your local Council about this).
- A Just-giving internet page for donations and messages from those who knew your loved-one.
- Charitable donations in their honour.
- Newspaper notices on significant dates.
- Social Media pages set up to remember them.
- Trees planted in honour of someone.
- Small amounts of somebody’s cremated remains can be made into jewellery or keepsakes.