Many people these days consider planning their funeral in advance. Some would like to make financial provision for it too. In line with our company ethos; we do not try to persuade people to take out a funeral plan. But for those who do wish to make pre-arrangements there are a number of options.
If you do not wish to pre-pay any funeral expenses you can let your executors or next of kin know your wishes regarding your funeral. A letter of wishes can be attached to your will although you must take into account that it is not legally binding. You can also tell your Funeral Director about your wishes and we will keep them on record.
For those who want to organise and make financial provision for their funeral we offer pre-arranged funeral plans.
We do not hold your money personally; your payment is held in secure whole of life assurance policies arranged by Ecclesiastical Planning Services. Every penny is ring-fenced to pay for your funeral when the time comes.
Why take out a plan?
- You have the peace of mind of choosing every aspect of your funeral yourself, from the venue to the music.
- Your executor or next of kin does not have to worry about making too many difficult decisions.
- A legitimate funeral plan ensures your money is secure.
- Your funeral director’s costs are paid in full. No matter what happens to our prices, you will not be charged anything more at the time of need unless anything extra is required.
- You can also make a contribution towards third party costs such as doctor’s and minister’s fees which are outside of our control and cannot be guranteed.
Terms and conditions apply to funeral plans – please ask for details.